Veterinary Scribe (remote) - PT
Talkatoo is reinventing dictation software by modernizing the experience for veterinary professionals, making it easy to use, and ensuring it is accessible everywhere. We are a fast-growing, funded startup working with industry-leading partners.
Our full-service offering, Verified by Talkatoo, takes the hassle out of medical records. Veterinarians simply dictate their notes into our iOS app and our scribes do the rest. Scribes clean up the notes, correct spelling and grammatical mistakes, and format them based on our standard templates.
We are looking for capable veterinary technicians to join our growing team of scribes. Your attention to detail, fast and accurate typing and strong veterinary medical knowledge will make you excel in this position.
You will determine how many hours you wish to work each week and make your own work schedule. We ask for a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week.
Compensation ranges from $20-$24/hour based on performance (accuracy and speed).
- Transcribe veterinary medical records accurately and quickly
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal team members through phone, video conferencing, slack, email and/or text
- Registered or non-registered Veterinary Technician with a minimum of five years working in veterinary clinics
- Strong knowledge of veterinary medicine and terminology including but not limited to anatomy, procedures, diagnoses and drug names
- Fast typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to hear and understand speech across a very broad range of speakers
- Confidence and ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Self-starter who can manage themselves
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to work with others, a team player
- Home office in a quiet environment with a computer, keyboard and headset
- Strong, reliable internet connection
We are a remote-first company, with an office in Halifax.