Senior Software Engineer
Prosaris is a tech company that develops smart ultrasonic devices and solutions for industrial and hazardous environments. Our devices allow customers to assess and monitor compressed air leaks that result in energy loss. Our solutions visually locate compressed air and gas leaks, calculate real-time energy, environmental, and financial impacts, and support eligibility for Utility compressed air incentives. We are located in Bedford, NS, and we are committed to building a smart and sustainable future.
This is a full-time hybrid role (located in Bedford, NS, with flexibility for remote work) for a Senior Software Engineer (or Senior Software Developer). As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of software systems. You will work collaboratively with other developers and stakeholders to identify and implement new features and improvements. You will also provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members.
- Strong background in Front and Back-End Web Development
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (MERN stack and Kotlin/Swift/Dart would all be great)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new programming languages and frameworks
- Experience with mobile application development (Android and/or iOS)
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with TDD
- Familiarity with automated software testing and the QA process would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps